What Is NissanConnect?
This advanced connectivity package enhances your Nissan vehicle by providing entertainment, navigation, communication, and security features. The NissanConnect cost varies depending on the vehicle and model year, so turn to Balise Nissan of Warwick near East Providence for more information.
Depending on which Nissan vehicle you choose, you’ll have different features available. Explore a selection of security, entertainment, and communication features:
- Music apps like Pandora and iHeartRadio
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto mobile app integration
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Travel Link with movie listings and sports scores
- Hands free Bluetooth calling
- In-Vehicle Messaging for appointments and warranty alerts
- Stay connected with pre-loaded text messages
- Google Online Search
- Built-in GPS system with 6 million miles of roads
- Up-to-date traffic updates with SiriusXM Traffic services
- Security and Convenience
- Curfew, speed, and boundary alerts
- Automatic collision notification with emergency call services
- Integrated roadside assistance
- Stolen vehicle locator
- These features can be controlled through your vehicle’s touchscreen. They’ll go a long way toward enhancing your driving experience during your Cranston commute.
This specific connectivity package is used for the Nissan LEAF. You can manage important controls like battery charging or routing the vehicle to a nearby charging station from the smartphone app. You can even adjust the vehicle’s interior temperature from the app. It makes it easy to take full advantage of this innovative electric vehicle. There’s even an app for Apple Watch and Android Wear that shows:
- Remote Start Charge
- Estimated EV Driving Range
- Battery Status Notification
- Remote Climate Control
- Battery Charging Status
Available in select models, the NissanConnect Services companion app provides control over many features directly from your smartphone. These features include:
- Remote Ignition
- Lock or Unlock
- Vehicle Location Finder
To set up your NissanConnect login, you’ll need to download the app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
Where Can I Find a Vehicle with NissanConnect?
To take a tour of this high tech system, visit Balise Nissan of Warwick near West Warwick. Our sales team will walk you through which models support NissanConnect, from versatile cars like the Nissan Altima to rugged SUVs like the Nissan Rogue. Find out more today by contacting us to set up a test drive!